Easter Basket Raffle for the Kitties
Time & Location
About the Event
Help support an amazing local Tallahassee non-profit, the Fat Cat Café / Feline Advocates of Leon County! The donations received from the raffle will help to cover vetting fees, food, litter, and medical expenses for the kitties that are available for adoption at the Fat Cat Cafe, and Fat Cat Books. The basket being raffled contains 2 catnip bags by Gail, a kitty kitchen towel and mit, cat worry doll, Friskies kitty party mix treats, Lindt Lindor Easter truffles, box of peeps, rainbow fruit flavored Jelly Beans, kitty socks, chocolate bunny, and a soft plush rabbit. The estimated retail value of the basket and its contents are $70. Here are the raffle details:
- Raffle tickets can be purchased online at the Fat Cat Cafe’s web site (http://www.fatcatcafetally.com).
- The suggested donation for 1 raffle ticket is $4; 2 raffle tickets for $7; 5 raffle tickets for $15.
- The drawing for this prize will be held online on Saturday March 31st, at 5:00 p.m.
- Need not be present to win.
- The winner will be announced on the Fat Cat Cafe’s web site, and Facebook, and an attempt will also be made to contact the winner by phone and or email. The winner will have 7 days to respond to claim their prize and coordinate a pickup time from the Fat Cat Cafe. If no reply to such notice is received by the Fat Cat Cafe from the winner, another drawing will be held, and a new winner will be announced.
- Winner must present a valid driver’s license or other acceptable form of government issued identification, and proof of purchase of raffle ticket that contains their name, phone number, and ticket number in order to claim their prize (sent in email confirmation).
- The Fat Cat Cafe is not responsible for prizes that are broken, lost, or stolen after the item has left our possession.
- No purchase or contribution is necessary to participate in the raffle. To enter without a donation: (1) Email your name, street address (no P.O. Box), phone number, birth date, cell phone #, along with a statement that you wish to obtain a “no donation” entry to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 day prior to the date and time of the raffle drawing.
- 1 Ticket for $4$4$40$0
- 2 Tickets for $7$7$70$0
- 5 Tickets for $15$15$150$0